Saturday 27 August 2016

August 27th Loudenvielle

It has been up in the mid 30's each day.
I have walked a few miles each morning whilst it is still cool.
I have had aching knees, and yesterday afternoon I kept my left left leg elevated to relieve my knee. Bad Idea !
I had serious pain in the evening meant I could barely put weight on my leg. I hobbled back to my tent to kip the night.
Online research has it down to a tee. The result of too much exeretion or resting after regular exertion.
So it has been ibuprophen pills and gel, and the warning from the pharmacist, not to go into the mountains for a while. I am fucked for a while
What to do ?
So this walk is over, and after checking out with my mates Elaine and Fred, I am off to Brittany for a bit of rest and recovery. It is nice and flat where they live.

No comments:

Post a Comment